måndag 6 juni 2011

Ahoy Amelia from the Greeting Farm

I just cannot believe how quickly a half a year has passed! I started out in January, and now it's already June, the final month for me to inspire at The Greeting Farm. It has been a blast, I must tell you. It feels like I've learned so much.
Thank you all, for leaving such lovely comments and feedback.  I hope you do come back to the blog of The Greeting Farm, because I'm sure the'll be up for something funky pretty soon :-)!

...

And with the warm winds blowing here in Sweden, I feel inspired to work with a nautical theme. I just fell in love with both Oliver and Amelia in the Ahoy set. They sure are some cute puppies :-).





It seems like I haven't overcome my love for corrugated paper either :-). I think that corrugated paper gives a nice touch to just any project!


 

I couldn't have been happier to have come up with an idea to use small bottles on cards or altered things. And when I saw this wonderful little bottle, my heart skipped a beat.


I started working with this super cute Amelia from the Ahoy set. I coloured her in and decided on keeping her marine looking. I've also punched out two borders with a sea theme. I've also die cut a big gadget gear to put behind the month and date stamp.
Do you see the little cute seagull there?



And just to emphasize, I also put a post card stamp in the background... Just to give the feel of snail mail.



I've used a spotchy stamp to dirty the paper up.

3 kommentarer:

Oliver sa...

super fint kort:)
Vad tråkigt att du får lämmna TGF DT teamet :(

Ha det bra!

/Oliver

Ziro sa...

Jättefint kort! Jag gillar särskilt flaskposten!

Ulrika, Laserfrossa sa...

UNDERBART att se att du kommit tillbaka med din fulla glans! Välarbetat och detaljerat kort. SÅ fint!
Kram Ulrika

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar :-).
Thanx 4 leaving a comment :-).